Vedika Bhandari born (age 26 Years old)on Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Vedika Bhandari an Bollywood Actress who appears predominantly in Bollywood films. Get more info about Vedika Bhandari age, biography, height, weight, family, relation & latest news
Vedika Bhandari is an Indian actress primarily known for her work in Bhojpuri films. However, I don’t have access to real-time information about her age, bio, career, family, boyfriend, height, images, movies, net worth, or any other personal information.
She has appeared in several Bhojpuri films, including “Balam Ji Love You,” “Dilwala,” “Kashi Amarnath,” and “Hamar Mission Hamar Banaras,” among others. However, I don’t have any specific details about her career or filmography.
- Does Vedika Bhandari drink alcohol?: Yes
- Vedika Bhandari is an Indian television actress.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Mumbai.Vedika Bhandari in childhood
- After pursuing a course in acting, Bhandari joined the Progressive Theatre Group in Mumbai. She did plays like “A Fairytale of Rapunzel,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Perfect Couple,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “A Story of Pinocchio,” and “The Blue Fairy.”
- She gained immense popularity by playing the role of ‘Neha Raj Singh’ in the TV serial “Woh Apna Sa” (2017).
- In 2018, she played the role of ‘Ishaani Kohli’ in the TV serial “Kasam Tere Pyaar ki.”Vedika Bhandari in Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki
- In 2020, Vedika was featured in the music video of Aakanksha Sharma’s song “Leh Le Meri Jaan.”
- Thereafter, she bagged a role in MX Player’s web series “Indori Ishq” (2021).Vedika Bhandari in Indori Ishq
- Vedika likes to paint since childhood. In her spare time, she loves dancing and reading books. She also loves watching American and British sitcoms.
- Bhandari enjoys eating sweets.
- She loves dogs and has a pet dog named Shitzu.Vedika Bhandari with her pet dog
- Vedika is good friends with the television actress Disha Parmar.Vedika Bhandari with Disha Parmar
- In an interview, while sharing her television journey, Vedika said,
within a few years I would really like to do movies and a lot of good television shows. I really want to explore more. There is nothing permanent here. It is what the industry gives us. We have to accept it. There are ups and downs everywhere, but we learn with time. I am new to the industry and I am still learning a few things. Time will teach me more.”