TS EAMCET Exam Date 2023 (Revised) – Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Counselling Dates
TS EAMCET Exam Date 2023 – JNTU, Hyderabad has released the TS EAMCET 2023 admit card on April 30. Candidates can fill the registration form of TS EAMCET with late fee of Rs 5000 till May 2. The authorities has closed the TS EAMCET 2023 application correction window on April 14, 2023. The TS EAMCET 2023 application form last date without late fee was April 10. Earlier, the authorities revised the exam dates on March 31, 2023. The Telangana EAMCET 2023 will be conducted from May 12 to 14 for engineering and May 10 to 11 for Agriculture/Medicine. The authorities notified regarding the exam dates of TS EAMCET 2023 on the official website. Candidates can check the Telangana EAMCET 2023 exam date on this page. Note that the exam date of TS EAMCET 2023 has been announced separately for Engineering and Agriculture stream along with the TS EAMCET 2023 application form date.
TS EAMCET 2023 @ eamcet.tsche.ac.in
New Update on 17-03-2023: TS EAMCET 2023- The notification for TS EAMCET 2023 has been made public. Application forms will be available starting on March 3, 2023. Exam schedules have been released. On behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education, JNTU Hyderabad administers the state-level entrance exam known as the TS EAMCET (TSCHE). By this test, applicants can apply for admission to various UG programmes in engineering (E), agriculture, and medicine (AM), among other fields. Those who pass the exam can enrol in a range of programmes at both private and governmental universities all around the state. We have covered all the information candidates need to know about the TS EAMCET 2023 exam in this article, including exam dates, prerequisites, the syllabus, etc.
Check Here – TS EAMCET 2023
TS EAMCET 2023 – Overview
|TS EAMCET 2023 Particulars||TS EAMCET 2023 Details|
|Examination Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||TS EAMCET|
|Level of Examination||State-level|
|Application Fee||Rs. 800 (Unreserved) Rs. 400 (SC/ST)|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Conducting Body (Examination)||Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad|
|Conducting Body (Counselling)||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Number of Previous Year Applicants||Engineering – 1.45 Lakh approx.Agriculture and Medical – 75000 approx.|
TS EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: TS EAMCET Aspirants must be a citizen of India/Overseas/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders/ and should belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit: Applicants must be 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission and an upper age bar of 22 years for all the applicants and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste & scheduled tribe Students as on December 31 of the year of admission.
|Engineering||Qualification: Passed or Appeared 12TH with PCM.Passed Diploma in Engineering held by SBTET, Telangana/ AP, or its equivalent.Optional: Related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology.Board: BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh|
|B.Pharmacy||Qualification: Passed or Appeared 12TH with PCM.Passed Diploma in Engineering held by SBTET, Telangana/ AP, or its equivalent.Optional: Related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology.Board: BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh|
|D. Pharmacy||Qualification: Passed or Appeared 12TH with PCM/ PCMBOptional: Related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology.Board: BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh|
|B.Tech(Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT)||Qualification: Passed or Appeared 12TH with PCM.Passed Diploma in Engineering held by SBTET, Telangana/ AP, or its equivalent.Optional: Related vocational courses in Engineering & Technology.Board: BIE Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh|
|B.E (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT)|
TS EAMCET Age Criteria
|Engineering||Minimum Age Limit – 16 YearsMaximum Age Limit – No Upper age Limit|
|Pharmacy||Minimum Age Limit – 16 YearsMaximum Age Limit – No Upper age Limit|
|B.Tech(Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT)||Minimum – 17 Years on 31st December of Admission YearMaximum – 22 Years / ST/SC – 25 years|
|BSc (CA & BM):||Minimum – 17 Years on 31st December of Admission YearMaximum – 22 Years / ST/SC – 25 years|
|Pharma – D||Minimum – 17 Years on 31st December of Admission Year|
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form
- TS EAMCET Application Form 2023 available in March by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) Hyderabad. To apply for TS EAMCET 2023, aspirants should have passed or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination (class 12th) or equivalent under the Board, with optional subjects.
- Applicants will also be able to make modifications in the entered details during the applications. The application form of TS EAMCET 2023 without late fees will be available online till the last week of April 2023. However, by paying an additional late fee, students can submit the application form until the last week of April 2023. Interested Students must make sure to meet the eligibility conditions before filling the TS EAMCET application form.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Fees
|ST/SC candidates||Engineering (E)||400/-|
|Other category candidates||800/-|
|ST/SC candidates||Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400/-|
|Other category candidates||800/-|
|ST/SC candidates||Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||800/-|
|Other category candidates||1600/-|
How to Know the TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern?
The JNTU Hyderabad will publish the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern. The question paper will consist of 160 multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the candidates appearing in the exam will be given one mark for each correct answer, while no mark will deduct for an incorrect answer.
- Mode of Exam – Online (computer-based test)
- Duration of Exam – 3 hours
- Sections – 3 (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry)
- Total Marks – 160 marks
- Section-wise questions – 80 for Mathematics, 40 for Physics and 40 for Physics
- Options are given – 4 responses per question.
- Marking scheme – 1 score will provide for each correct answer. No negative marking for an incorrect answer
- The medium of exam – English and Telugu/English and Urdu language.
TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The authorities released the exam pattern of TS EAMCET 2023 along with the official brochure. It consists of the details on how the exam was conducted such as mode of exam, duration, marking scheme, and more. Candidates are advised to check the TS EAMCET exam pattern to have an idea regarding the upcoming entrance test.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2023
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exam||English, Telugu and Urdu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Mathematics – 80 QuestionsChemistry – 40 QuestionsPhysics – 40 Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||160 Questions|
|Total Marks||160 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct response, one mark will be awarded|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking.|
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates should check the syllabus of TS EAMCET 2023 to know the topics that must be covered during the preparation. Topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from 10+2 (or equivalent) examination will be included in the TS EAMCET syllabus.
TS EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
Registered candidates could download TS EAMCET hall tickets from July 23 to 31 on the official website. TS EACET 2023 hall ticket had all the necessary details for the exam day. Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned in the application form carefully and contact the authorities in case of any error or mistake.
Steps to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2023
- Click on the hall ticket link
- Login using the registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth.
- The hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it.
TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus
- The Exam authority will issue the TS EAMCET Syllabus 2023 for Engineering and Agricultural courses. The Engineering syllabus will consist of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, while the Agricultural will include Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics. In TS EAMCET, intermediate course/equivalent Class 12 marks will have 25% weightage, and TS EAMCET 2023 exam marks will have 75 %. (Also Read TS EAMCET 2023 Syllabus)
How to get TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates who have registered for the exam can download the TS EAMCET 2023 Admit Card online by entering the registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and birth date. The TS EAMCET admit card consists of name, candidate’s photograph, date, time of the exam, name, and address of the exam.
Details about TS EAMCET 2023 Answer Key
JNTU Hyderabad will release TS EAMCET answer key 2023 after the completion of the exam. JNTU, the conducting authority, will release the preliminary TS EAMCET Answer Key 2023 along with question papers. All the appeared applicants would challenge the TS EAMCET answer key until the second week of May. Students have to enter their question id, correct response along with supporting documents, and fee payment.
How to Know the TS EAMCET 2023 Result?
- JNTU expected to announce the TS EAMCET result 2023 soon. Students, who appeared for the TS EAMCET exam can download their results by entering the registration number and hall ticket number on the login window.
- The TS EAMCET rank card will carry details such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, gender, category, local area, TS EAMCET 2023 marks obtained and combined score, TS EAMCET and 10+2 weightage, group total/ group maximum, intermediate percentage, hall ticket number, stream, registration number, TS EAMCET roll number and application number.
TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling & Seat Allotment
The counselling of TS EAMCET 2023 will conduct by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Applicants who will qualify the entrance test have to participate in the TS EAMCET Counseling process for admission to preferred courses offered by the participating institutes. The counselling process will include registration, fee payment, verification of documents, choice filling, seat allotment process, payment, and reporting to the allotted institute.
TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips
The TS EAMCET 2023 Preparation Tips are available here. Candidates can use the tips provided to improve their chances of passing the Entrance exam.
Candidates must be familiar with the TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus before beginning their preparation.
- It is necessary to solve the previous year’s sample papers and question papers in order to gain a better understanding of the types of questions asked in the Entrance Test.
- Mock examinations, both offline and online, can help you prepare for the TS EAMCET 2023.
- Creating Self notes and revising them on a daily basis will assist you in achieving good grades.
- Create a schedule for your studies and stick to it.
- Better preparation will be aided by good study materials such as books, notes, and videos.
- CBSE Compartment Results 2023: सीबीएसई कक्षा 10, 12 कम्पार्टमेंट परीक्षा के नतीजे ऐसे cbse.nic.in पर कर सकेंगे चेक
- MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi Result 2023: जारी होने वाला है एमपी रुक जाना नहीं 10वीं 12वीं रिजल्ट
- MPSOS Result 2023: इंतजार समाप्त! कभी भी घोषित हो सकते हैं मध्य प्रदेश Ruk Jana Nahi 10वीं और 12वीं के नतीजे
- CUET-UG 2023 Result : जारी हुआ 11 लाख से ज्यादा छात्रों का सीयूईटी यूजी रिजल्ट, ऐसे करें चेक
- Mononucleosis (Mono): Symptoms, Treatment & Diagnosis
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1. What is TS EAMCET 2023 exam date?
The TS EAMCET 2023 exam date is May 12 to 14 for engineering and May 10 to 11 for Agriculture/Medicine
2. When will TS EAMCET 2023 registration begin?
The TS EAMCET registration 2023 commenced on March 3 at the official website.
3. What is TS EAMCET 2023 official website?
The TS EAMCET 2023 official website is eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
4. What is the last date to apply for TS EAMCET exam 2023 without late fee?
The last date to apply for TS EAMCET 2023 exam without late fee is April 10.
5. What is TS EAMCET 2023 hall ticket date?
The TS EAMCET admit card 2023 has been released on April 30.