Tanya Hope Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Earlylife, Biography
Tanya Hope is an Indian actress and model. She was born on February 11, 1996, in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. She completed her schooling at the Bishop Cotton Girls’ School in Bangalore and later pursued a degree in Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) at the prestigious Christ University, Bangalore.
After completing her studies, Tanya Hope started her career as a model and participated in various fashion shows and beauty pageants. She later transitioned into acting and made her debut in the Kannada film industry with the movie “Khaki” in 2017.
Tanya has also acted in Telugu and Tamil movies, including “Appatlo Okadundevadu,” “Patel S.I.R,” “Paper Boy,” “Thadam,” and “Disco Raja,” among others. She has won critical acclaim for her performances and has a growing fan base in the South Indian film industry.
Apart from her acting career, Tanya is also an influencer and has a strong social media presence. She regularly posts updates on her life, fashion, and beauty on her Instagram handle (@tanyahopeofficial). She has also appeared in various advertisements and brand campaigns.
As of 2021, Tanya Hope’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million to $5 million. She is 5′ 7″ tall and is currently single, with no information available on her personal life or relationships.
|Real name||Tanya Puravankara|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm|
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 60 kg|
in pounds– 132 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34 – 26 – 34|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
|Debut||Film(Telugu): Appatlo Okadundevadu (2016) as ‘Nithya’|
Film(Tamil): Thadam (2019) as Deepika
Film(Kannada): Yajamana (2019) as Ganga
|Awards & Nominations||• 2019: Nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the South Indian International Movie Awards for the Kannada film in ‘Yajamana’|
• 2019: Nominated for Best Female Debut – Tamil at the South Indian International Movie Awards for the Tamil film ‘Thadam’
• 2020: Received Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Best Actress for the Kannada film ‘Yajamana’
|Date of Birth||11 September 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||26 Years|
|School||Sacred Heart Girls High School in Bangalore|
|College/University||University of Westminster, England|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in international relations at the University of Westminster, England |
|Hobbies||Dancing, sketching, watching movies, and listening to music|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Ravi Puravankara (businessman)|
Mother– Name not known
|Siblings||Brother– Ashish Puravankara|
Sister– Amanda Puravankara
|Food||Butter Chicken, Chicken Biryani|
|Actor(s)||Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney|
|Film(s)||Bollywood– Mary Kom (2014)|
Hollywood– Great Gatsby (2013)
|Book||Cotillion by Georgette Heyer|
|Quote||“Challenges make life interesting and overcoming them makes life meaningful.”|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tanya Hope
- Tanya Hope is an Indian actress and model, who is known for working in the South Indian film industry. She has worked in many Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films.
- She grew up in Bengaluru, where she completed her schooling.A childhood image of Tanya Hope
- After completing her studies in England, she returned to India and decided to participate in beauty pageants. She joined the Tiara Pageant Training Studios in Pune for modelling training.
- Her family members affectionately call her Donny, and her college friends call her Tinky.
- In 2015, she became FBB Femina Miss India Kolkata.Tanya Hope as the winner of Miss India Kolkata in 2015
- In 2016, she made a special appearance in the Telugu rom-com film ‘Nenu Sailaja.’ In 2017, she played the role of ACP Catherine in the Telugu film ‘Patel S. I. R.’ In 2018, she played the role of Megha in the Telugu romantic drama film ‘Paper Boy.’ She appeared as Parineeti in the 2020 Telugu sci-fi film ‘Disco Raja.’ She played the role of Meghana in the 2021 Telugu film ‘Idhe Maa Katha.’Poster of the 2021 Telugu film ‘Idhe Maa Katha’
- In 2020, she played the role of Nidhi Mandanna in the Tamil romantic comedy film ‘Dharala Prabhu.’
- She played the role of Karishma in the 2019 Kannada action thriller film ‘Udgarsha.’ In the same year, she appeared as Bobby in the Kannada romantic action film ‘Amar.’ In 2020, she was cast in a lead role as Lasya in the Kannada action drama film ‘Khaki.’ In 2022, she appeared as Jessie in the Kannada action comedy film ‘Home Minister.’Poster of the 2022 Kannada film ‘Home Minister’
- Tanya often helps needy students get enrolled in various educational institutions, and she wants to open her own educational institute for them.
- She wants to go on a trip with actor Hrithik Roshan.
- In an interview, she said that she would like to play the character of the lead superhero in a superhero film.
- She considers actress Sonam Kapoor a fashion icon. She wants to be friends with Sonam Kapoor and wants to learn some things about fashion from her.
- Reportedly, she once skipped an examination as she did not prepare for it.
- In 2020, she was featured on the cover of Femina magazine’s health and wellness edition.Tanya Hope on the cover of Femina magazine’s Health & Wellness edition
- In an interview, she revealed that her biggest critic is her sister.
- She wants to work in films in different languages, and later, she wants to become a politician.
- If she gets a chance to fill a blank cheque with any amount of money, she would like to go on a world tour using that money.
- In 2022, she was featured on the cover of Femina magazine.Tanya Hope on the cover of Femina magazine
- There are many adventure sports that she would like to attempt including bungee jumping and sky diving.