Srabanti Chatterjee Bio Wiki Age Husband Height Weight Family & More
Susmita Chatterjee is an Indian actress who has worked in the Hindi film and television industry. However, I don’t have access to real-time information about her age, bio, family, boyfriend, height, images, movies, net worth, or any other personal information.
She is known for her roles in popular television series like “Savitri Devi College & Hospital,” “Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur,” and “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…Ek Baar Phir,” among others. She has also appeared in films like “Maach Mishti & More” and “Debi” in supporting roles.
|Real Name||Susmita Chatterjee|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1997 ((Instagram))|
|Birth Place||Asansol, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Asansol, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ 7″ft|
In Meter: 1.70 m
|Weight||In Pound: 145 lbs|
In Kilogram: 66 Kg
|Hobbies||Dancing, Painting, Swimming etc.|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx.)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||2-5 Crore INR (Approx.)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Susmita Chatterjee
- Susmita Chatterjee was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Before making debut in film Industry, Susmita has featured in a short film named Priyo Charitra in 2020.
- Her first movie was Prem Tame where she played the role of Raji in 2021.
Relationship and Affairs
Some laser known fact about
- Does Srabanti Chatterjee drink alcohol? : No, But sometimes she does.
- Does she like smoking? : No
- In 1997, Srabanti made her debut as a child actress in the first Bengali film, “Mayor Badhon.”
- In 2003, She made his debut as the main character in the film Champion.
- She has been married three times in her personal life.
- Names of her husband 1st Rajiv Kumar Biswas, 2nd Krishan Vraj, and last Roshan Singh.
- She has a son with her first husband, Rajiv Kumar Biswas.
- Srabonti’s first marriage lasted for about 14 years, and then she got divorced.
- She was born into a middle-class family.
- Her second marriage lasted only 90 days, and then became divorced.
- She married her third husband in 2019 and is currently doing very well with her third husband.
In 2003, Sravanti married film director Rajiv Kumar Biswas. They also have a son named Abhimanyu. But for some reason, they got divorced in 2016.
She then remarried in 2016 to a man named Krishan Vraj. For some reason, she got divorced from Krishan Vraj in 2017.
The last time she married Roshan Singh Narem was in 2019. As far as our latest knowledge about her, she is happy with her current husband.
|Favorite Foods:||Mishti doi, Pasta, Kande Pohe, Briyani etc.|
|Favorite Actor:||Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, and Akshay Kumar.|
|Favorite Actress:||Anushka Sharma, Sushmita Sen, and Kajol Devgan.|
|Favorite Movie:||Bollywood: Garam Hawa, Padosan, Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Ganga Jamuna, Sholay|
Hollywood: Roman Holiday, All About Eve, Gone With The Wind
|Favorite Dancer:||Madhuri Dixit, Debolinaa Nandy|
|Favorite Colors:||Black, Pink, White, and Blue, etc.|
|Favorite Perfume:||Issey Miyake, Nina Ricci|
|Favorite Sports:||Football, Cricket|
|Favorite Footballer:||Lionel Messi|
|Favorite Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni , Virat Kohli and Shakib al Hasan|
|Favorite: Destination:||Maldives, Cox Bazar, Bali|
Awards and Years
|Tele Cine Awards for Best Juti||2014|
|Star Jalsha Parivar Awards for Best Juti Movies||2015|
|Kalakar Awards for Queen of Tollywood||2017|
|5.||Wanted, Amanush, Josh, Sedin Dekha Hoyechilo.||2010|
|6.||Fighter, Faande Poriya Boga Kaande Re.||2011|
|8.||Deewana, Kanamachi, Goynar Baksho, Majnu.||2013|
|9.||Bindaas, Buno Haansh.||2014|
|10.||Katmundu, Shudhu Tomari Jonyo.||2015|
|11.||Shikari, Sesh Sangbad.||2016|
|13.||Uma, Bhaijaan Elo Re, Piya Re, Drishyantar, Bagh Bandi Khela.||2018|
|14.||Jodi Ekdin, Googly, Bhootchakra Pvt. Ltd., Teko.||2019|
|16.||Birpurush, Chobiyal, Nabajiban Bima Company, Ajob Premer Golpo, Kaberi Antardhaan.||Waiting for 2020|