Lok Sabha Election: 24 की राह में बिहार से यूपी वाया बंगाल, नीतीश कुमार ने अखिलेश यादव और ममता बनर्जी से की मुलाकात, क्या बनी बात? बड़ी बातें
Opposition Unity: Nitish Kumar had earlier also met Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and Rahul Gandhi. He said that efforts are being made to unite more and more opposition parties.
Lok Sabha Election 2024: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has stepped up efforts to unite the opposition parties ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections to be held in the country. In this episode, on Monday (April 24), he met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and former UP CM and SP chief Akhilesh Yadav. During this, Deputy CM of Bihar Tejashwi Yadav also accompanied the Chief Minister. Know the big things related to this political movement.
- Chief Minister Nitish Kumar first met TMC Chief and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on Monday. Both the leaders stressed the need to prepare together for the 2024 Lok Sabha elections and advocated the formation of an alliance of opposition parties.
- After this meeting, both the leaders in the Joint PC described this meeting as positive. Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Tejashwi Yadav was also involved in this meeting. Nitish Kumar said that he had a very positive conversation with Mamta Banerjee today. Opposition parties need to sit together and chalk out a strategy.
- The Chief Minister of Bihar said that nothing is being done for the development of India, the rulers are only interested in publicity. All of us parties together have to prepare for the 2024 Lok Sabha elections. All the parties should talk to each other and decide everything further. Whatever happens next will be done in the interest of the country.
- Targeting BJP, Nitish Kumar said that now don’t know, will they (BJP) change the history or what will they do? Everyone has to be alert that’s why we are talking to everyone. We have had a very good talk. As per the requirement, we will hold talks by bringing other parties together in future.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said that Nitish Kumar and Tejashwi Yadav have done a good job against the BJP. I have welcomed them today. We talked about development and politics.
- TMC Chief said that I have made only one request to Nitish Kumar. Jayaprakash ji’s movement started from Bihar. If we hold an all-party meeting in Bihar, we can decide where to go next. I have already said that I have no objection to this.
- Mamta Banerjee said that we have to give this message that we are all together. He said that I want to make BJP a big zero. He has become a bigger hero because of the support and lies of the media. On the question of Congress joining the opposition unity, Mamta Banerjee said that all parties are involved.
- Nitish Kumar then reached Lucknow to meet Akhilesh Yadav. After this meeting, Nitish Kumar said that the leader will be elected after everyone is united. I don’t want to become (Prime Minister) I am just uniting everyone, I don’t want anything for myself. The Chief Minister of Bihar said that talks are on with more and more parties. We have decided that we should unite more and more parties in the country and work together so that the country moves forward and the country gets freedom from BJP. We all will fight the elections together.
- Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav said that I welcome Nitish Kumar and Tejashwi Yadav. We are with you (Nitish Kumar) to save democracy and constitution and to remove BJP. We are with you in that campaign that BJP should leave the country. He said that inflation is at an all-time high and the BJP government needs to be removed immediately.
- Earlier this month, Nitish Kumar met Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and senior party leader Rahul Gandhi in New Delhi to unite the opposition parties ahead of the Lok Sabha elections. Along with this, he also met Arvind Kejriwal, the CM of Delhi and the national convenor of Aam Aadmi Party.