Google Pixel 7a goes through Geekbench as announcement nears
Google’s Pixel 7a continues to make rounds online ahead of its announcement next week and the latest leak is a Geekbench test run. The device was spotted bearing the “lynx” codename and managed a 1,380-point single-core score outing and a 3,071-point multi-core score. The new listing confirms the Pixel 7a is equipped with the Google Tensor G2 chipset alongside 8GB RAM. The phone also boots Android 13 to no one’s surprise.
- The Pixel 7a is expected to be the new Pixel phone launching in India on May 11th and being unveiled a day earlier on May 10th.
- There’s a lot that we already know about the Pixel 7a but leaks are still showing up.
- The latest one includes marketing material of the Pixel 7a revealing its design, colours, and spec sheet.
Google Pixel 7a specifications (expected)
- The leaked images also include one detailing the spec sheet of the Pixel 7a which also corroborates past leaks and rumours.
- The Pixel 7a will feature a 6.1-inch FHD+ display with a 90hz refresh rate. The screen size is the same as the Pixel 6a but you get a higher refresh rate.
- In the photography department, it will house two rear cameras including a 64MP wide lens and a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens. The smartphone will come with a 13MP front camera for selfies. It will also offer up to 8x zoom.
- This is an upgrade in comparison to the Pixel 6a’s 12MP dual rear cameras and 8MP front camera.
- The battery specs haven’t been revealed in this leak but confirms fast wired charging, and wireless charging, and that it’s a 24-hour battery. Rumours have also suggested a 4,400mAh battery on the Pixel 7a.
- As for the processor, it will be the Tensor G2 which also powers the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro.
Going by these leaks and rumours, almost everything that is to know about the Pixel 7a has been revealed. Note that these details aren’t official but they come from reliable and accurate sources, so the plausibility is high. There’s speculation too that the Pixel 7a could be the final A-series phone from the company meaning it would only launch the flagship lineup, but this isn’t confirmed yet. We’ll possibly get more clarity when the phone debuts.
Google Pixel 7A
Google Tensor G2 | 8 GBProcessor
6.1 inches (15.49 cm)Display
64 MP + 12 MPRear camera
10.8 MPSelfie camera
- Nillkin Screen Guard for Xiaomi Poco F3 GT (6.67″ Inch) Super Clear Scratch Proof Protect Simple Set Version
- Nillkin Case for Xiaomi Poco X2 X 2 (6.67″ Inch) Qin Genuine Classic Leather Flip Folio + Card Slot Black Color
- Nillkin Tempered Glass for Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo/Poco F5 (6.67″ Inch) CP+ Pro 0.3mm Thin Glass Edge Shaterproof Full Screen Coverage Explosion Proof Screen protect Black
- (Refurbished) Poco X3 (Shadow Gray, 6GB RAM / 128GB Storage)
- Apple iPhone 14 (256 GB) – Purple