Bhumi Pednekar Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Bhumi Pednekar is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Bollywood films. She was born on July 18, 1989, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She completed her schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir in Juhu, Mumbai and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Mumbai University. She also holds a degree in Mass Media from Whistling Woods International Institute, Mumbai.
Bhumi made her Bollywood debut in 2015 with the film “Dum Laga Ke Haisha,” directed by Sharat Katariya. She played the role of an overweight bride in the film and received critical acclaim for her performance. She has since appeared in several successful films such as “Toilet: Ek Prem Katha,” “Shubh Mangal Saavdhan,” “Lust Stories,” “Saand Ki Aankh,” “Bala,” and “Durgamati.”
Apart from acting, Bhumi is also an environmental activist and works towards sustainability and climate conservation. She has also been involved in several social causes such as gender equality and education.
As of 2023, there is no information available about Bhumi’s relationship status. Her net worth is estimated to be around $5 million USD.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhumi Pednekar
- Does Bhumi Pednekar smoke?: No
- Does Bhumi Pednekar drink alcohol?: No
- She comes from a mix of culture as her father is a Maharashtrian and mother a Haryanvi.
- Just a few months before turning 18, Bhumi came to know about a vacancy at Yash Raj Films. Excited by the thought of being around films and cinema, she applied for the post of ‘assistant casting director’ without any second thought. She was eventually selected and served as the assistant casting director for six years, spending the latter 3 years under the tutelage of Shanoo Sharma, YRF’s senior casting director.
- When she was told by Yash Raj films to give a demo for “Dum Laga Ke Haisha”, she had no idea that she was being tested for the film; she thought it was just to demo other actors about the role. Later she gave around 100 auditions for this role.
- When asked the question “Did Ayushmann Khurrana actually pick you up in the race in the last sequence of Dum Laga Ke Haisha?” she replied, “Yesss, he did! In fact, his body double had been called but he could not pick me up! Ayushmann could! He is fit and has been a cricketer!”
- For her role in Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Bhumi gained around 25 kg of weight. Post the film’s release, she subsequently lost around 27 kg.
- She has seen Kamaal Rashid Khan a.k.a KRK’s Deshdrohi around 100 times.
- She’s a huge fan of football star Lionel Messi.
- Her Facebook and Twitter ‘Bio’ suggest that she aspires to be a ‘leader.’
Bhumi Pednekar Net Worth
She endorses the women’s clothing line Raisin Global for which she has been paid a handsome amount. She owns Land Rover Range Rover SUV which is approximately worth Rs. 80 lacs. She owns a flat in the posh area of Mumbai where she stays with her mother and sister.
The net worth of Bhumi Pednekar is estimated to be around $2 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 15 Crores. Her major sources of revenue are income receivable from acting in movies and brand endorsements. She charges Rs. 2 Crores per movie.
|Net Worth (2023)||$2 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||15 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||25 Lakhs +|
|Yearly Income||3 Crore +|
Bhumi Pednekar Net Worth
Awards and Accolades
- Filmfare Award, Screen Awards, Zee Cine Awards for Best Female Debut for the movie Dum Laga Ke Haisha in the year 2016.
- Filmfare Award and Screen Awards for Critics Award for Best Actress for the movie Saand Ki Aankh in the year 2020.
- Zee Cine Awards for Best Supporting Actress for the movie Bala in the year 2020.
|Net Worth||Rs. 15 Crores|
|Born:||18 July 1989|
|Education:||Arya Vidya Mandir|
|Awards:||Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut, MORE|
Bhumi Pednekar Movies List
- Bhoot: Part One – The Haunted Ship (2020)
- Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan (2020)
- Pati Patni Aur Woh (2019)
- Bala (2019)
- Saand Ki Aankh (2019)
- Sonchiriya (2019)
- Shubh Mangal Saavdhan (2017)
- Toilet – Ek Prem Katha (2017)
- Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015)
Bhumi Pednekar Images
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Bhumi Pednekar?
The net worth of Bhumi Pednekar is estimated to be around $2 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 15 Crores.
How much Bhumi Pednekar charges per movie?
Bhumi Pednekar charges Rs. 2 Crores per movie.
Bhumi Pednekar owns which car?
Bhumi Pednekar owns the new generation Land Rover Range Rover SUV which is approximately worth Rs. 80 Lacs.
How come audience relate so easily with Bhumi Pednekar?
Bhumi has played different characters in all her movies. She has played unconventional characters with so much ease and simplicity that audience is able to connect with her instantly.