Aadhya Anand Age, Height, Family, Net Worth, Movies, Biography
Aadhya Anand is an Indian actress who has worked in the Tamil and Telugu film industries. She made her acting debut with the film “Thanneer Mathan Dinangal” in 2019. Some of her other notable films include “Sakala Kalaa Vallabhudu” and “Mudra”. However, other specific details about her biography.👇👇
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm|
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Debut||Film (Singaporean): A Yellow Bird (2016) as protagonist’s daughter|
TV (Singaporean): Lion Mums Season 2 (2017) on Mediacorp channel; as Sushila Chandran
Web Series (Hindi): Bombay Begum (2021) on Netflix; as Shai
|Awards||• In 2017, Aadhya Anand was awarded Singtel Young Achiever’s Award in Singapore.|
• In 2017, Aadhya Anand was awarded Singara Award at International Kannada Cultural Conference held in Singapore.
|Date of Birth||2 November 2007 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||15 Years|
|School||Global Indian International School, Mumbai|
|Controversy||NCPCR demands to ban Aadhya Anand starrer web series Bombay Begum|
The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) issued a notice to Netflix, over a ban on the web series Bombay Begum in which Aadhya appeared as a lead character. The web series has a scene where a 13-year-old was snorting cocaine. In the notice, NCPCR ordered to stop streaming the web series, over objectionable scenes in the show that may result in the abuse and exploitation of children. NCPCR issued a notice against Netflix that read,
The Commission does not allow representing portraying and glorifying children in India in such a manner on any media platform/internet/OTTs, etc. Netflix should take extra precaution while streaming any content in respect of the children or for the children and shall also refrain themes from getting into such things.Therefore, you are directed to look into this matter and immediately stop streaming of this series and furnish a detailed action report within 24 hours, failing which the Commission will be constrained to initiate appropriate action pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the CPCR (Commission for Protection of Child Rights) Act, 2005.”
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Anand Nayak|
Mother– Priya Nayak
|Siblings||She has a younger sister named Anaaya Nayak.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aadhya Anand
- Aadhya Anand is an Indian actor, model, and dancer. In 2021, she appeared in the Netflix series Bombay Begum in which she played the role of Shai.
- Aadhya Anand was born to NRI parents in Coorg, Karnataka and was raised in Singapore.A childhood image of Aadhya Anand during an ad shoot for a clothing brand
- Inclined towards acting since childhood, Aadhya, at the age of four, started her career in the entertainment industry. Before, venturing into films, she used to work as a child model for various print and television advertising campaigns in Singapore like Cornetto, Resorts World Sentosa, and Universal Studios Singapore. In an interview, Aadhya talked about her career in acting and said,
For some, acting might sound like a chore, but for me, it is the most pacifying place on the earth. I get to play various characters, learn different languages and accents, and meet a lot of celebrities in the process.”
- Aadhya Anand’s sister, Anaaya Anand, is a child artist. In 2022, she appeared in the Hindi film Gehraiyaan in which she played the role of young Alisha.Anaaya Anand (left) as young Alisha in a still from the Hindi film Gehraiyaan (2022)
- In 2016, Aadhya made her acting debut with the Singapore film A Yellow Bird in which she played the role of the protagonist child. In the same year, she worked in the film Utter 2016: One Hour to Daylight.
- In 2016, Aadhya Anand won Sony Tv’s reality show Super Dancer Season 4 Singapore.
- In 2017, she made her television debut with the Mediacorp show Lion Mums Season 2 in which she played the role of Sushila Chandran.Aadhya Anand (right) as Sushila Chandran in a still from Mediacorp channel TV show Lion Mums Season 2 (2017)-compressed
- In 2017, she worked in the Singaporean television show Whoopie’s World in which she played the role of Dana.Aadhya Anand (left) as Dana in a still from the TV show Whoopie’s world
- she has worked in many Singaporean TV shows like Manantu International 2 (2017), Lion Mums Season 4 (2021), and Word Whizz Slime Pit (2018).
- In 2019, Aadhya Anand relocated to Mumbai to pursue an acting career in the Hindi entertainment industry.
- In 2021, she made her digital debut with the Netflix series Bombay Begum in which she played the lead role of Shai.Aadhya Anand as Shai in a still from the Netflix web series Bombay Begum (2021)
- In 2022, she worked in the Hulu web series Braveheart in which she played the role of Veera. In the same year, she appeared in the Amazon MiniTV series Crushed Season 2 in which she played the role of Aadhya.Aadhya Anand as Aadhya Mathur in a still from the Amazon MiniTV series Crushed Season 2 (2022)
- Aadhya is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Sky. She often posts pictures of Sky on different social media accounts.Aadhya Anand posing along with her pet dog Sky
- Aadhya is often mentioned as the ‘Internet crush’ by various media houses. In an interview, Aadhya spoke about the ‘internet crush’ title and expressed her gratitude to her fans. She said,
It’s overwhelming to see that I have become an internet sensation; thanks to the release of ‘Crushed’ on Amazon miniTV. I am extremely delighted to see that my character, Aadhya Mathur, and our show have garnered so much love from the audience. My dm is flooded with 500-600 congratulatory messages each day appreciating my character. I have seen myself being mentioned in numerous comments, posts, stories, and reels on social media. The audience is loving my work across generations and for young boys, I have become their crush after they watched me as Aadhya Mathur in the series. I am really grateful for all the love and appreciation I am receiving from everyone.”
- Aadhya Anand’s celebrity crush is Sidharth Malhotra. In an interview, Aadhya talked about this and said,
I had a celebrity crush on Siddharth Malhotra…he is so cute! But in school, I did not have a crush on any friends or any guys around me!.”
Aadhya Anand Net Worth, Income, Assets, Salary
Aadhya Anand’s net worth is around $60 Lakh INR. She is a professional dancer, model, and actress who resides in Singapore. Her source of income is from various jobs like dancing, acting, and modelling.
Aadhya Anand Movies TV Shows, Web Series list
The complete filmography list includes new and upcoming movies and web series below.
A Yellow Bird (2016) Singapore-based movie
Lion Mums (Season 2, 3) Singaporean
Utter: One Hour to Daylight(2016)
Bombay Begums (2021) Netflix series
Crushed Season 1 (2022) Amazon MiniTV
Crushed Season 2 (2022) Amazon MiniTV
Actress Aadhya Anand Photos, Images, Pictures
Does she consume alcohol?: No
Does smoke cigarettes?: No
Eating habit?: Non-Vegetarian
Does she know cooking?: Yes
Does she wear modern dresses?: Yes
Favorite actors: Not Known
Favorite actresses:Not Known
Favorite food:Not Known
Popular movies, Web Series: Not Known
Car or Vehicles owned:Yet to be updated
Instagram, Facebook & Contact Details
|Facebook Page / Profile||Not Known|
|Mobile Number||Not Known|
|Whatsapp Number||Not Known|